Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Scandalous...magnets?

I received a pretty fantastic gift from my sister for my birthday last month. It's cringe-worthy yet hysterical, inspiring yet horrifying.

It's....Magnetic Poetry.

Now, it's not just any Magnetic Poetry set. Sure, there are the typical words, such as his, her, the, a, is, have. But with this set, there's so, so much more. For example...





Yeah, you read that right. "His body intertwined with her uncharted continent, but he secretly longed for his mistress."

SCANDALOUS!

(I'm giggling like a schoolgirl.)

So, random romance novel, er, poetry (for lack of a better word) will be showing up here and there, at random. 

Oh, don't thank me. Thank my sister. :)


(Wand of pleasure? Really?! Fantastic...
And I haven't even begun to scratch the surface of these!)

1 comment: